Thousands of businesses worldwide have advertised their website with pay-per click campaigns. These campaigns allow you to gain the most targeted visitors with text advertisements on all major search engines.
Contextual advertising in search engines is having paid text ads appear in search results for Google, Yahoo or Bing. The advantage to this form of advertising is the ability to set a daily budget and to control the duration of your paid ads. This makes contextual advertising an effective tool to attract targeted visitors while having full control of your campaign.
Pay Per Click advertising (text ads) allows you to start running ads within an hour after creating your initial campaign and setting up your account. You will notice targeted visitors immediately become directed to your site after the start of your campaign.
Benefits of PPC
- Get fast results within 24 hours.
- Advertising is directed only to the target audience of your choice.
- Payment only occurs when the user clicks on your ad. You pay only for potential or already interested customers.
- An opportunity to experiment with different text ads based on target audience.
- The effectiveness of an advertising campaign can be clearly calculated through the use of Google Analytics to track and analyze conversions.
- Flexible control costs by setting daily budgets.
- The ability to customize which regions your ads will display in.
- The ability to specific the time and days in which your campaigns will run.
- Full control of what keywords to use, and how large or small the campaign will be.
Contextual advertising in Google Adwords and Bing
How we work
- We study your market potential and target audience.
- The formation of the structure of your account.
- We select the best possible keywords based on campaign requirements.
- Setup of ads based on specifications.
- Optimize landing pages.
- Monitoring and monthly reports on progress for all campaigns.